We are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp! The lucky winner will get a $25 gift certificate!
Our Guest Designer for the month is the incredibly talented Jennifer McGuire! We are so excited to have her joining us for April!
Jennifer has been scrapbooking and stamping since about 2002. Her creations have been featured in countless publications, including numerous magazines and books. In 2011, she was named a Go-To-Gal – a contributing editor for Paper Crafts magazine. Her creations have been featured in countless publications, including numerous magazines and books. Jennifer is well-known for her article in Creating Keepsakes magazine, Tools & Techniques, where she demonstrated the many things you can do with one tool or product. Two Creating Keepsakes books based on these articles, 101 Things To Do With Your Scrapbook Suppliesand 101 More Things To Do With Your Scrapbook Supplies, were released in 2007 and 2010. Jennifer is well-known for her very popular, energetic, fast-paced technique classes. Being Ranger and Copic certified, she shares creative ways to use papers, stamps, inks and more, taking your papercrafting to a whole new level.
Not only does Jennifer have an uber cool card to share, she used a really innovative technique to achieve this clean look. All of the details are on her blog!
Since our lovely Laurel is on 'maternity leave,' we have Kari Webster filling in for her this month! Thank you so much to Kari for filling in - we are thrilled to have you with us! :)
And here are rest of the Design Team's fantastic inspiration projects, to kick start your creativity!Christy
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified
for the prize, you must do the following:
- Be a follower of Lawnscaping
- Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
- TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
- You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
- You have until Wednesday, April 10, 2013 to submit your entries!
You are welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks flickr regularly, hint hint! :)