Thursday, August 18, 2016

Spotted and Hearted August

hello and good morning lawnscaping friends!
it's Samantha M here again, and it's time for another Spotted and Hearted!! today i have some cards i found in the Lawnscaping Flickr account!

(cue the t-shirt cannons, cheering and confetti!!)
i have some amazing projects to feature today! so let's get to it, shall we?





Aren't these tags adorable?!! The colors are so beautiful, and I just LOVE the bright and happy colors with the gorgeous snowflakes! The Tag, You're It dies are gorgeous here! And the snowflakes from Frosties are beautiful heat embossed too! 

Oh boy, this card is just breathtaking! I am in looooooooove with the beautiful flowers from Blissful Botanicals are colored so sweetly! And that circle die cut with the gorgeous, bold Joy phrase is just stunning! I am in LOVE with the contrast! 


Stop the presses - this card literally made my jaw drop!!!! I am in LOOOOOOOOVE with that hot pink Nessie from Lovable Legends!! She's SOOOOO cute! The palm tree from Life is Good is just PERFECT with with those gorgeous, staggered stars!!  Seriously, I can't stop looking at and loving this card! 


Oh my goodness! This card featuring the Little Bundle stamp set is just adorable, and too cute for words! It looks JUST like a store window and i LOVE the tiny details with the tags!! So very sweet!! eeeee!! Aren't you in love?

Flamingos are so trendy right now, and I absolutely LOVE them!! The flamingo from Flamingo Together is just ADORABLE with the heart patterned paper! Just SO cute!! And that background - it is GORGEOUS!! I LOOOOOOVE the pinks and yellows blended like that!! Wow! 


ladies feel free to grab the badge above and proudly display it on your blog! today's your day! :)

so what do you say? leave some love for these amazing cards today!
and what's that? you want to see YOUR card featured on the next spotted and hearted post? no problem!
keep posting your lawnscaping challenge projects to the flickr group!!
and did you know that the lawnscaping group has a pinterest page too? check it out here!! so much inspiration all in one place!!

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for featuring my card :D I'm over the moon - and the praise - oh my - I'm so flattered

    big hugs

    my blog: colorfulcapricorndays.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honor is well deserved, ladies. I love all the cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The honor is well deserved, ladies. I love all the cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you , thank you so much. It means a lot to me. Hugs from Sweden- Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Thank you soooo much for such kind words!!! It means sooo much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!